DIY – Mini Bottle Charms
These cute mini-bottle charms can be a perfect personalized gift for a friend or even for you. This DIY is also a fantastic way to relax, to spend time in family doing something cute and developing your creativity.
You can make it as a key-ring, like we’ll do in this tutorial, or you can make a necklace or use in a bag zip 🙂 Let’s start with the item you need (all of them, really inexpensive!).
What you need
- You can get 20 16x35mm Tiny Mini Empty Clear Cork Glass Bottles for only £2.44
- We also got some Coloured Paper and a Heart Puncher
- You may also need some Chains for DIY if you want to make a necklace
- Small Tiny Mini Eye Pins Hooks to Screw
- Metal Jump Rings
- A Key Ring Keychain with attached Extend Chain Metal Loop Holder
- Glue or a Glue Gun to glue it more accurately
Step 1: Fill the bottle with the glitter
To do this in a clean way, you can make a cone with a paper and insert the glitter through it:
You can mix different layers of colors, and make sure you fill it till the top so the color don’t mix.
Step 2: Close the bottles and glue them
You can glue the borders of the tap so you make sure they are secure.
Step 3: Screw the Eyepins Hooks and introduce the Jump Rings
You can also glue it and add some glitter to stuck on it 🙂
Then, secure the ring and you’re done! 😀
As you can see, we also introduced some paper hearts. The trick? Put some transparent nail polish inside the bottle, so the paper will stick in it!
Voilà! This is the final cutie! If you check places like Etsy, you see that one this sells for about £13. How many can you make for this price?
We hope you liked this idea and you enjoy making it! Let us know in the comments what you think! 🙂
Lots of love,